D R Sheridan LLP has a wealth of experience in drafting wills and establishing trusts for our clients as well as dealing with their affairs after their death in addition to preparing and advising on Lasting Powers of Attorney.
The period after a family member dies can be traumatic and the last thing on your mind is the administration of the estate. We can deal with as much of as little of the estate administration as you wish and offer practical, sensible advice throughout.
We provide the following services.
• Preparation of Wills
• Administration of Estates
• Advice about setting up trusts
• Preparing Powers of Attorney – including enduring Powers of Attorney
• Preparing deeds of variation to change the way an estate is divided after death
• Tax planning, including inheritance tax and capital gains tax planning
• Court of Protection matters – including receivership applications to protect the assets of incapable persons.
• Advising business people on the most tax efficient method of disposing of their business interests
• Advising on Will disputes and potentially contentious estate matters
For further advice and information please call our office on 0208 950 6768 and ask to speak to Dennis Sheridan or Anne Harper.